Download trial version (Rev. ZZ)
(BIN, 1.00 MB)
Last updated: 2022-apr-29
Go to the Voxelscape Tech Demo page to download the ROM for the early tech demo that became Arkagis Escape. That page also includes juicy details about how it works.
- Trial version Rev. YW (2021-nov-06)
- Trial version Rev. XW (2021-sep-09)
- Voxelscape tech demo (2020-aug-05)
Rev. ZZ (2022-apr-29)
The bulk of this was made with an on-screen keyboard due to hardware problems (ouch!)
- Added crosshair function that tells you when you can drill a wall (and also useful in case of motion sickness).
- Fixed "minor" minimap issue that actually tanked the framerate horribly.
- Fixed Mega CD issue that led to smooth scrolling not being smooth (now it's back to what it was in Rev. XW).
- Improved speech quality (somewhat) when overclocked or using Mega CD.
- Added a few more settings.
Rev. YW (2021-nov-06)
- Added optional Mega CD support.
Rev. XW (2021-sep-09)
- Initial trial version release.
Tech demo (2020-aug-05)
- Original tech demo of the voxel renderer engine.
- Only two weeks worth of work in it.
- Only a single tiny map, no smooth scrolling, no sound, etc.